Mark Haddon, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
- friend: there's nothing worse than death
- me: final seasons
- me: post-concert depression
- me: when there's no food
- me: fictional characters dying
- me: hipsters blogs
- me: your crush asks someone else out
- me: no wi-fi
- me: crocs
- me: auto play on blogs
- me: when porn appears on your dash while someone is behind you
australia gets christmas before america
but american gets freedom before everyone
but canada gets maple syrup before everyone
but hungarians open gifts on the 24th
eight fucking days of presents
gets paid for going to school.
Did we just witness a World Meeting?
Press play and enjoy fuckers.
At first I’m just like “it’s fucking clapping, I don’t ca-” and then he began to sing and I took in such a deep breath my uncle had to make sure I was ok.
GOOD BYE FRIENDS I AM GONE
If you don’t reblog an acoustic version of My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light ‘Em Up), something is wrong with you.